Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm still working on it!

Still working on BXVI's encyclical...I want to read it through and get my thoughts before reading those of the media (you know, have my mind set before it's clouded with dirt...:) It's been a busy week and I've only been getting to it incrementally. I'm also chugging toward the end of Augustine....one more book! One more book! I've gotten through most of the density so I'll have that report soon, too. Also reading Scott Hahn's Letter and Spirit which is also incredibly good and I'm taking a lot of notes, so that's also slow (er) reading (well, than usual). Combined with the fact that I'm getting ready to move in a month or so, so there's a lot going on! Whew! But I promise I will have new stuff up soon...meanwhile, there's a lot of archieves to go through and such.

One note: hurray that the Cowboy Phenomenon did not manage to sweep in the goods at the SAG awards. Whoopee!

No comments: