Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I would like to wish all of you a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving! Be sure to enjoy the family, food, and football tomorrow, and remember to Thank God for all the goodness He's blessed us with! I will be in Pittsburgh celebrating with my family, and as such, there won't be any new posts until Sat. night/ Sunday. But never fear--I plan on reading some more books to review, and I'll be working on material while I'm gone, so there will be new things for you to read when I return. In the meantime, scrounge around the archieves, read some of the books, or go see Harry Potter (very good--review coming soon!).


A Thanksgiving Prayer:

O Jesus, eternal God, I thank You for Your countless graces and blessings. Let every beat of my heart be a new hymn of Thanksgiving to You, O God. Let every drop of my blood circulate for You, Lord. My soul is one hymn in adoration of Your mercy. I love You, God, for Yourself alone.

--from The Divine Mercy Devotional booklet

No comments: