Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My Cousin the Archbishop!

My cousin (not like really close, 3rd or 4th, but whatever) has just been named Archbishop of D.C., replacing Cardinal McCarrick (woohoo!). Bishop Wuerl of Pittsburgh is a great guy, a JPII man (huzzah!) and will do great things for the D.C. kids who could use, um, a hand, shall we say, getting in line with what the Church teaches. This is really, really cool. Chances are also very high that he will be named a Cardinal, since the archbishop of D.C. is usually made a cardinal. Too bad he's American and therefore, I am 99.9% sure he will never be Pope, but how cool would that be?? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yayyy! :)

New archbishops always rock, although I say that Arcbishop McCarrick is cool too :).

Just wanted to also add: Being that I thought that all this stuff about the Legionaries of Christ being abused (all over again)...if you have any testimonies to the wonderfullness of Legionaries or Regnum Christi members, please email at gredonka-at-shu.edu..... appreciation for their work and testimony to the Faith is necessary!

I started up a little page here:
Defend the Legionaries of Christ

Thanks a lot and God bless!